Over the years, I've laughed, cried, laughed some more and helped create some sweet memories with my clients. We've gone to tons of parks in the Los Angeles area and the west coast. But some of those sessions stick out to me more than others.
I don't know if it was because of the location, the cute little squishy faces, or the stories of these little families that I just can't get over. So, to commemorate these little squishy faces I can't get over, I've put together a list of my Top 10 Holiday Mini-Session Moments that still stands the test of time.
Top 10 Holiday Mini-Session Moments:
1. Penelope and Phrankey at Veteran's Memorial Park in Sylmar, California
2. Mama Angely and Little Leonardo at Hansen Dam Recreational Park.
(I mean, look at this cuteness!)
3. Juan, Fabiola, and their little Mateo's session at Veteran's Memorial Park in Sylmar, Ca. (Oooooh!)
4. Mama Jessica and her first little love, Belen at Stough Park in Burbank, Ca.
5. Miguel and Natalie's cutesy moment in the woods of O'Melveny Park in Granada Hills, Ca.
6. Sisterly love during a holiday mini-session surprise for grandma at Lake Balboa Park at
Lake Balboa, Ca.
7. Jonathan, Aby and these little kiddos have my heart at Lake Balboa Park in Lake Balboa, Ca.
8. Boys will be boys at Mentryville Park in Santa Clarita, Ca.
9. Stunning session with the lovely Lisette in the hills of Sylmar, Ca.
10. Sun flares and cute hats with the lovely Brittney in Burbank, Ca.
I am a...
Los Angeles native.