The saying is true: As photographers, we’re really photographing 10-20 percent of the time. The other 80% is for the editing and business side of the business. If there is any way to save up on that 80% of the time, we’re going to do it.
The holidays had just begun and the holiday jingles were going full throttle as my team and I took on the biggest photo session rush of the year. With our two camera room set-up, a small handful of photographers and what felt like the entire city's worth of clients waiting for their annual holiday portraits to be taken.
This was my life as a commercial portrait studio photographer about 9 years ago...